Saturday PCAT...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

freshbeatschris

New Phuture
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is it ladies and gentlemen.
I wish all of you the best of luck on your upcoming PCAT tests. Remember, keep your cool and do your best. :thumbup: I think we are all going to score high! :D

Sincerely-
Chris

Members don't see this ad.

According to its instruction, they are supposed to warn you the remaining five minutes, but you should remind them about it. You should bring your own watch to pace yourself. Record your start and stop times in your test booklet.

How do you answer the questions that you don't know or run out of time? It's very common. Here is a good strategy: look at your answers on the scanstron and choose the letter that you used the least for the rest of your unanswers. You have to use one letter for the rest, so you could have high yield.

CuRy said:
According to its instruction, they are supposed to warn you the remaining five minutes, but you should remind them about it. You should bring your own watch to pace yourself. Record your start and stop times in your test booklet.

How do you answer the questions that you don't know or run out of time? It's very common. Here is a good strategy: look at your answers on the scanstron and choose the letter that you used the least for the rest of your unanswers. You have to use one letter for the rest, so you could have high yield.

Thanks for the tips. I've got so many PCAT tips floating around in my head that they are starting to compete with the facts! :rolleyes: I'm going to comfort myself in the fact that I can always mark the "no score" and try again in October and then again in November.

PCAT here I come!!!

Chris