RVUCOM Class of 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SUPERMAN128

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Congrats to everyone who has been accepted! Hope to see you all soon!

Members don't see this ad.

How long after receiving the acceptance call did you guys receive your acceptance letter via the mail.

Members don't see this ad :)
How long after receiving the acceptance call did you guys receive your acceptance letter via the mail.

A week or two. Not long at all. After I submitted my matriculation agreement and sent in my deposit they sent me a nifty shirt :) Just in time for Christmas.

I also posted this on the FB group (thanks for creating that btw)...

If anyone is currently living in Parker/Denver/Boulder area and are interested in having a small get together, let me know. I'd be happy to organize something, lunch, dinner, hike, bbq, drinks, ...anything.

I think it would be fun to have the chance to meet each other before we hit the ground running.

I also posted this on the FB group (thanks for creating that btw)...

If anyone is currently living in Parker/Denver/Boulder area and are interested in having a small get together, let me know. I'd be happy to organize something, lunch, dinner, hike, bbq, drinks, ...anything.

I think it would be fun to have the chance to meet each other before we hit the ground running.

Dang!!!! Wish I lived there already...intead of here in MN!!! Would love to get together with everyone:)

Congrats to you all!!! Can't wait to quit work and start school again!!

Dang!!!! Wish I lived there already...intead of here in MN!!! Would love to get together with everyone:)

Congrats to you all!!! Can't wait to quit work and start school again!!

I quit work a little too early lol...I suddenly have way too much free time on my hands!

Does anyone know if we recieve any kind of notification when our deposit is recieved?

Hello everyone and congrats to those who have made it in already.

Even though I will not be attending RVU this year (I instead chose to attend Touro-CA) my wife and I do want to keep our biggest tangible connection to Colorado, which is our home.

This means that we plan on renting out our home for at least 4 years.

I figured that I may as well post it here (you know, keep it in the family, even if it is a very extended family) before I put it on the rental market.

We live in Denver itself, so the house is not for everyone - especially those who want to be right near RVU. It could be perfect for those who want to still feel like they are living in the city and not isolated in the lovely suburb of Parker.

Here is a google map link for our home with directions and distance from the school:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...04.747772&sspn=0.647648,1.454315&ie=UTF8&z=12

Anyway, if anyone is interested or think they may be when the time to make plans is closer, let me know.

You can message me on SDN if you like.

Again, good luck to everyone.

Jeremiah

Does anyone know if we recieve any kind of notification when our deposit is recieved?

Mine just appeared on myvista a few days after I dropped it off, under the billing info.

Congrats to all on getting in! I'm psyched that I'm going to a med school with a real view! :cool:

Congratulations to the Rocky Vista University RVUCOM Class of 2015. This was the first school to actually accept me (not counting wait listed). I later got accepted to other DO and Lcme MD schools. Regardless i still recall my acceptance to RVUCOM as it set the momentum for later acceptances. Congratulations again and hope everyone has a blast in Colorado! =)

Has anyone had any luck finding lenders? So far I've been SOL...

anyone out there get a phone call yet? 4-11

Are you referring to the alternate list or interviews?