RUMC Psych interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shaikhoo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a US- IMG. For this year's match I only have 1 interview and that too in RUMC. Anyone with an experience giving an interview here please let me know what to expect? How many people take the interview? What questions are asked?
I would really appreciate the help.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

If you are unlucky and have to try again next year, here is a suggestion on where you may have an opportunity to improve your application’s personal statement:

I'm a US- IMG. For this year's match I only have 1 interview and that too in is at RUMC. Does aAnyone have with an experience being giving an interviewed there? If so; please let me know what to expect.? How many people do they take the interview? What questions are asked?
Thanks

On a more serious note, you have an interview and they have already accepted your credentials as someone who is a candidate for their program. You should be ready to answer questions about your familiarity with the US health system and what if any clinical experiences you have had in the US. They may wonder how well you are acculturated to working with Richmond patients. Your education and school performance have already passed muster.

If you are unlucky and have to try again next year, here is a suggestion on where you may have an opportunity to improve your application’s personal statement:

I'm a US- IMG. For this year's match I only have 1 interview and that too in is at RUMC. Does aAnyone have with an experience being giving an interviewed there? If so; please let me know what to expect.? How many people do they take the interview? What questions are asked?
Thanks

On a more serious note, you have an interview and they have already accepted your credentials as someone who is a candidate for their program. You should be ready to answer questions about your familiarity with the US health system and what if any clinical experiences you have had in the US. They may wonder how well you are acculturated to working with Richmond patients. Your education and school performance have already passed muster.

Thanks for replying. I did not mean to ask that how many candidates are interviewed by them. Rather how many members of the faculty/residents are involved in the interview process.