Ross c/o 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I know- I have a feeling they’re not saying that yet because a lot less people would’ve put deposits down

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone in VetPrep started applying for loans? If so, how much are you requesting, and where are you borrowing from?

I declined my seat for Fall this week. It took me a long time to decide because Ross was easily my best most personable interview after a lot of disappointing interviews with state schools. I’m so grateful for the opportunity and hope that whoever gets pulled off the waitlist has a fantastic experience. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Declined my seat for fall hopefully someone gets good news!

Hi!! I had a meeting with the advisors because I was a little stressed and they basically told me there is no on campus housing for Fall ‘24 as they are undergoing renovation. They will be sending out housing information end of May and advised me not to look for housing yet because there won’t be much available
So that is also what I have been hearing on reddit as well, not gonna lie a little more stressed now since will likely mean off campus housing is going to be the more likely way we will have to go but not going to stress until have more information. Roommates anyone? :rofl:

Has anyone in VetPrep started applying for loans? If so, how much are you requesting, and where are you borrowing from?
I am not in VetPrep but am also curious. All I have currently done is my FAFSA but haven't heard much in regards to an offer on loans. Was curious on everyones process as well

So that is also what I have been hearing on reddit as well, not gonna lie a little more stressed now since will likely mean off campus housing is going to be the more likely way we will have to go but not going to stress until have more information. Roommates anyone? :rofl:
When talking to your advisors about off campus housing, ask if St Kitts will turn water and/or electricity off. There seems to be a schedule for the water but not sure about the electricity.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi friends, I haven't been able to find one yet so I created a FB group for Fall '24 so those attending can get to know each other a little more and figure out the next steps together!

Reactions: 1 user
it’s true that the on campus housing is gonna be renovated for fall 24. They said they are gonna send out an email with the updated places to live but unless you find a roommate yourself they most likely will not match you with someone

Ross' parent company is Adtalem. Another one of Adtalem's schools, Walden University, just settled a $28.5 million lawsuit. This is the second big lawsuit they have had in less than 2 years. Do you think it will affect all of their schools including Ross?