Roseman UT vs. Midwestern IL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shabnam127

Sherry DMD
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am debating between Roseman (South Jordan, UT) and Midwestern (Downers Groove, IL). If someone can give me some advice on which school to choose and why I would really appreciate it. I also would like to know your pros and cons of living in Downers Groove vs. South Jordan. Thank you guys in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Both schools are relatively new. I guess it depends on which location you like more and how the tuition compares. I saw both schools and they both had their pros and cons. From what I saw it seemed like the students at Roseman were pretty relaxed since they were only taking two classes at a time and they didn't have grades. I think what might help is figuring out what your goals are (specialization vs GP, research, externship opportunities, etc) and find out which one of these schools fits your needs better. A good start might be contacting people on their school Facebook pages or contacting the schools to see if they can give you contact info for current students.

Good luck with your decision

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Not worrying about grades is pretty nice! However, I am not sure about that.. Do the residency programs really removed the GPA from their admission criteria? This might be true about some programs and not all of them. Am I correct?

I got accepted to both schools and I am attending MWU. Pm me with any specific questions

Reactions: 1 user