Research Positions In Chicago?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrIsh

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm currently a first year medical student looking to do some research during this coming summer break. I'm an MS in Pennsylvania and I'll be going back home to Chicago. I was hoping that I could get some advice regarding possibly pursuing either a clinical or basic science project. Is there somewhere specific I can look? How should I go about starting the process? Any other advice?

Thanks a lot for the help guys!

Regards,
Ish

Members don't see this ad.

DrIsh said:
Hello all,

I'm currently a first year medical student looking to do some research during this coming summer break. I'm an MS in Pennsylvania and I'll be going back home to Chicago. I was hoping that I could get some advice regarding possibly pursuing either a clinical or basic science project. Is there somewhere specific I can look? How should I go about starting the process? Any other advice?

Thanks a lot for the help guys!

Regards,
Ish

Abbott has a summer internship program. The pay is supposed to be very good (~$600/week) with housing and food included. Check out there website.

I will be there this summer. Good luck.