Relocation Opportunities?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LEwing2514

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!
Hi everyone. I was just wondering if I could reach out for a quick question. I am currently living in VA and have been working as a licensed pharmacist for at least 2 years ( graduated in 2019) and was thinking about relocating for more opportunities. I don't currently have a particular place in mind, originally I was thinking about moving to Arizona but still unsure about that. My ideal place would be a location that is not as saturated. I was just wondering if anyone had a state or place in mind for me to research more about? Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello!
Hi everyone. I was just wondering if I could reach out for a quick question. I am currently living in VA and have been working as a licensed pharmacist for at least 2 years ( graduated in 2019) and was thinking about relocating for more opportunities. I don't currently have a particular place in mind, originally I was thinking about moving to Arizona but still unsure about that. My ideal place would be a location that is not as saturated. I was just wondering if anyone had a state or place in mind for me to research more about? Thank you!
PS. Most of my experience is in retail/community but I am looking to branch out into other areas of pharmacy. Thanks again!

Hello!

I got a good one for you.

Clarkston Washington - 50k sign on bonus. Walgreens - closed weekends.

Dumpster fire of course, however 9.5 out of 10 Walgreens are so that’s no surprise…

I may even have a lot of details if you are truly interested - DM me

Reactions: 1 users
Hello!
You are living right next to one of the better states to relocate to. WV! Look around Spencer, WV and Huntington, WV where multiple massive chemical spills have destroyed their watershed and polluted their rivers for decades if not centuries.

After that I think Mississippi and Alabama have pretty good job opportunities for pharmacists as well.

Arizona? No. Dude everyone wants to live there and they are a growing area. That means it's a competitive market. Basically you need to look at the places no one wants to live. Living in VA, you are well aware of how bad the market is in NOVA for anything pharmacists.

Reactions: 1 user