Regis University school of pharmacy HSRT exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lena2019

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello to all,
just applied for pharmacy school this cycle and one of the schools I am applying for is Regis University and I just got an interview with them for next week and it says I have to take a HSRT exam, Health Reasoning Exam. need more information about this exam please and also interview questions.also do I have to pass this exam to be accepted for the pharmacy program?

thank you in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Google shows the following:

Health Sciences Reasoning Test (HSRT) - Insight Assessment

For additional information here is a quote from said resource concerning preparation:

"HSRT test questions range in difficulty and complexity – any specialized information needed to respond correctly is provided within the question itself. Questions do not require specialized health science knowledge – there is no study preparation required. Sample questions are available using a mobile app called Critical Thinking Insight - be sure to choose the 'Sample Reasoning Skills Questions'."

As far as interview questions, use the SDN Navigation tool for specific programs and what interview questions were asked. If your program does not list up-to-date interview questions, you can easily click any pharmacy program and see the generalized questions that everyone gets asked -

Pharmacy Interview Feedback List | Student Doctor Network

You can also visit the Pharmacy School-Specific Discussions | Student Doctor Network to see what other potential students have received concerning interview questions.

You'll need to do some research with the information you receive online and through Regis University School of Pharmacy. PharmCAS provides a link when you apply through their portal to gain insightful and specific questions that are up to date pertaining niche exams such as HSRT:

Published Survey | PharmCAS