Range of AFK Scores accepted for IDP, Canada?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Alex Gy

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All. I made my first attempt at AFK this February (2019) and I’m awaiting results. I intend to go the university route with an International Dentist Program (IDP) and not proceed to ACS/ACJ etc. I noticed that most of not the Unis offering this program say that a student must have taken the AFK before applying and they will be picking applicants based off AFK score etc. What’s the minimum AFK score that anyone has heard of someone getting into an IDP with and at which uni(s)?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi All. I made my first attempt at AFK this February (2019) and I’m awaiting results. I intend to go the university route with an International Dentist Program (IDP) and not proceed to ACS/ACJ etc. I noticed that most of not the Unis offering this program say that a student must have taken the AFK before applying and they will be picking applicants based off AFK score etc. What’s the minimum AFK score that anyone has heard of someone getting into an IDP with and at which uni(s)?
Minimum pass is 75 but u can onlh get admission above 90.