Question about OAT

Canadian26

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if the blue and gray booklet, that has a Sample OAT in it.. is that at all similar to what is actually tested on the exam? Or is the exam in more detial, kinda like what the mCat would be?

Members don't see this ad.

Canadian26 said:
I was just wondering if the blue and gray booklet, that has a Sample OAT in it.. is that at all similar to what is actually tested on the exam? Or is the exam in more detial, kinda like what the mCat would be?

I would say the blue and gray booklet is a pretty good example of the questions on the real test. I personally found the biology section of the test a lot harder than the one in the booklet....but everything else was very similar. If I remember correctly, two of the EXACT same questions from the booklet were on my test...

pre_opt_sku said:
I would say the blue and gray booklet is a pretty good example of the questions on the real test. I personally found the biology section of the test a lot harder than the one in the booklet....but everything else was very similar. If I remember correctly, two of the EXACT same questions from the booklet were on my test...

Great thanks, Im writing my exam on Saturday I just wanted to know how much of a gauge it should be.