quality or quantity

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nev

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I Just Wanted To Know If Pharmacy School Is Hard Because Of A Whole Lot Of Material To Study Or Because It Is Super-hard.

Thanks
Nev

Members don't see this ad.

nev said:
Hi,
I Just Wanted To Know If Pharmacy School Is Hard Because Of A Whole Lot Of Material To Study Or Because It Is Super-hard.

Thanks
Nev

Pharmacy school is definetly not a lot of quantity. The quantity is reasonable, but they tend to be very nit picky and ask every single little detail. I was asked on my test q, which way cilia move. LIke 1 short stroke up and down or 1 long storke and so forth. This information I think is completely useless and serves no purpose, yet it was on the test. But that was my impression. Another thing that added to "difficulty" was how often we had tests. In medical school they have them monthly say. In pharmacy school we would have 6 tests in a matter of 2 weeks. Which was pretty intense, that's like a test every 2-3 days. Also we had 5 finals in a span of 4 days. THat was the big thing in first two years, we were constanly tested.

This question was asked once before in the Pre-Pharmacy area.
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=170490

Please post only once and in the most appropriate forum. If you still have questions, you are welcome to reply to the existing thread and bump it to the top. Because the topic is one of interest primarily to Pre-Pharmacy Students, it belongs in the Pre-Pharmacy area, not the Pharmacy Students area.

This thread is being closed, as it is a duplicate.

- Anna :)

Status
Not open for further replies.