Puerto Rico Dental Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Ryxndek

D2 Minnesota
Volunteer Staff
Reaction score
Link to last year's thread: Puerto Rico Dental Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Link to interview prep: University of Puerto Rico School of Dental Medicine Interview Feedback
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants! :)

Link to school website: University of Puerto Rico School of Dental Medicine

Class of 2024 (ADEA Guide) General Stats:
Overall GPA: 3.51
Science GPA: 3.33
DAT: 17.5AA, 17.8TS, 18.8PAT
Applied: 321
OOS: 230 Applied, N/A Interviewed, 4 Accepted
IS: 84 Applied, N/A Interviewed, 39 Accepted
International: 7 Applied, N/A Interviewed, 0 Accepted
# Enrolled: 40
Class of 2026 (ADEA Guide) General Stats:
Overall GPA: 3.50
Science GPA: 3.34
DAT: 17.7AA, 18.1TS, 18.7PAT
Applied: 359
OOS: 263 Applied, 4 Accepted
IS: 87 Applied, 37 Accepted
International: 7 Applied, 0 Accepted
# Enrolled: 40

Good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I interviewed February 5th, in person. They said acceptances will come out mid-April. Hopinggg people will comment here because I'm so anxious

Members don't see this ad :)
Still nothing???
Stress is killing me
I know.. i emailed the secretary of the admissions office and they said they would send them on april 30th but that didn't happen so idk. I'm guessing this week though. I'm also super stressed !!!

I know.. i emailed the secretary of the admissions office and they said they would send them on april 30th but that didn't happen so idk. I'm guessing this week though. I'm also super stressed !!!
I’m guessing they are sending admission invite and waiting a week for admission confirmation from the selected students, if they decline then they sent more admission invites to other students, hopefully that’s what they are doing

I’m guessing they are sending admission invite and waiting a week for admission confirmation from the selected students, if they decline then they sent more admission invites to other students, hopefully that’s what they are doing
They just sent them out today! I got waitlisted. How about you?! Hoping you got in !!!

Bueno, mi interview fue el 21 de marzo, so maybe es por eso, pero si está en wait list no quiere decir que ya tienen todos los 40 estudiantes ?
Ahh ya, que fue más tarde. Pues la verdad que no sé... Conozco una persona que entró y otra que también está en el waitlist. Pero me parece raro que no hayan mandado todo de una

Ahh ya, que fue más tarde. Pues la verdad que no sé... Conozco una persona que entró y otra que también está en el waitlist. Pero me parece raro que no hayan mandado todo de una
Entro ahora o mucho más temprano ? Y el otro waitlisted fue ahora o más temprano ?

Febrero que yo sepa
Hmm, maybe van por meses, quizás esta semana van los de marzo, según la comparativa que hice con otras universidades, por cada espacio que esté disponible, se entrevistan 2-4 estudiantes, no sé, esa es mi teoría

Hmm, maybe van por meses, quizás esta semana van los de marzo, según la comparativa que hice con otras universidades, por cada espacio que esté disponible, se entrevistan 2-4 estudiantes, no sé, esa es mi teoría
Puede ser, a mi amiga le acaban de llamar a decirle que es la #1 en la lista de espera... creo que entonces ya mandaron 40 aceptaciones y están esperando a ver quién / cuántos las rechazan