This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ptlover108

Reaction score
"Describe a meaningful experience in your life. Reflect on how that experience influenced your personal growth, such as your attitudes or perceptions."

How did all of you approach this ptcas essay question? What kind of questions did you ask yourself about this experience that helped you answer this question?
Also, Does anyone know of any reliable writing services online that can help me edit or write my essay?

Members don't see this ad.

"Describe a meaningful experience in your life. Reflect on how that experience influenced your personal growth, such as your attitudes or perceptions."

How did all of you approach this ptcas essay question? What kind of questions did you ask yourself about this experience that helped you answer this question?
Also, Does anyone know of any reliable writing services online that can help me edit or write my essay?
I think for any interview, you should be telling the other party what you bring to the table and what YOU can do for THEM. They aren’t interested in helping you grow, they want to know what skills you have from your experiences that will provide indications that you will be successful.
That’s my 0.02.

Reactions: 1 user

We had a different question during my application cycle, but I believe the best way to answer this question is to not focus on the event itself but on what you learned from it and how that will make you a better SPT and DPT. As for sites for correcting your essay I believe there is a forum post where people read and help edit each others essays.

Reactions: 1 user

I edit PT essays! I was a journalist before becoming a PT and have over 10 years of writing and editing experience. The details of my service can be found here: Edit Your Pre-PT Essay Shoot me an email or message if you want to get started since things get pretty busy this time of year.
-Jasmine

Reactions: 1 users