Psychedlics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Interesting. Sounds like a thoughtful person. I wish I had more time/brain space to truly think about this stuff. I probably do, but I end up watching stand up specials instead. I also just watched a Netflix documentary about the Tebow era gators, which is one of the least interesting things I've ever seen. Yet I watched it.
So much missed potential in that show. The Tour de France Netflix doc is good at least.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Interesting. Sounds like a thoughtful person. I wish I had more time/brain space to truly think about this stuff. I probably do, but I end up watching stand up specials instead. I also just watched a Netflix documentary about the Tebow era gators, which is one of the least interesting things I've ever seen. Yet I watched it.
Only watched the fyre festival documentary on Netflix but heard Hulu did one too. Apparently the dude is out of prison and trying to do another one!

The grift must go on

Reactions: 1 users
No much missed potential in that show. The Tour de France Netflix doc is good at least.
I'll have to check that one out. The older cycling doc with Icarus in the title was killer. Some of those untolds have been decent. Malice at the palace for instance, but the manziel one was garbage and I thought the uf one was gonna focus on what a moral jellyfish urban Meyer is, but instead they wanted me to feel sorry for him. At least I was reminded what a douche Tebow is. Why does he talk like that? Spikes seems cool though. Oh well,sorry to derail.

Members don't see this ad :)
Only watched the fyre festival documentary on Netflix but heard Hulu did one too. Apparently the dude is out of prison and trying to do another one!

The grift must go on
He will be signed on as a consultant for the “concierge” advocate guys

Tomorrow I'm going on a guided ketamine trip fwiw. Wanted to start at the bottom. Perhaps others have experience with this or more. I plan to head west at some point in the near future to try the true psychedelics, but this is what I have locally, and wanted to see if it seemed like it might help my patients (i'm gonna try to write it off).
Hey @Ray D. Ayshun , how is the trip? o_O

Reactions: 1 users
Hey @Ray D. Ayshun , how is the trip? o_O
Haha. That was a long time ago, but definitely interesting. Sat on a deck in the woods listening to harp music. held a ball of ketamine in my mouth for a few minutes, then put some eye covers on and sat back and tripped for a couple hours. I have yet to do true psychedelics (but soon), and was told you don't get the true ego dissolution with ketamine that comes with LSD, psilocybin, etc. I think this is true based on my experience as even though I was hurtling through a colorful universe of shapes I would occasionally wonder if had **** my pants in reality or was presently on a gurney in the back of an ambulance. Either way, I didn't care. I did come to appreciate that all those attempts to recreate a trip in a movie with kind of a kaleidoscope of colors is about as close as you can get to what it was like for me, but much more intense and interesting. Felt fine after it was over. Can't say my experience changed me profoundly but I also wasn't in a bad place, etc. It was prohibitively expensive. I can see it being beneficial in depression, existential crises, etc.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users