BOTH Prometric center close 2 days before my test. what to do?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Piment

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
HEllo everyone,
i received few hours ago an automatic email from the prometric center saying that ,my appointement(03/21) has been cancelled due to technical issues from 03/20 to 03/24 ,and that i should reschedule my test. I tried to reschedule but the center did not appear anymore on their website and even when i tried to find another center it seem like my ID number has been already used????(CONFUSED). I try to call the prometric but just an automatic answer.
Note: i already postpone my exam once and the end date for my elligibility period is 03/31
so what should i do ? :(:(:(

Members don't see this ad.

HEllo everyone,
i received few hours ago an automatic email from the prometric center saying that ,my appointement(03/21) has been cancelled due to technical issues from 03/20 to 03/24 ,and that i should reschedule my test. I tried to reschedule but the center did not appear anymore on their website and even when i tried to find another center it seem like my ID number has been already used????(CONFUSED). I try to call the prometric but just an automatic answer.
Note: i already postpone my exam once and the end date for my elligibility period is 03/31
so what should i do ? :(:(:(
Call the regional prometric head office (there is one for each testing region usually, e.g. Kuala Lumpur for Asia; the one relevant for you will be mentioned on your scheduling permit as far as I remember).... they do play the recording at the beginning but later either ask you if you want to talk to their official or direct your call automatically. Once you get to talk to their official I am reasonable sure they will sort it out for you. Because it's THEY who called it off. Hoping you are accommodated

Reactions: 1 user