Question Probationary Status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dave1980

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a verified Attending and have been a member for over 10 years but get put on probation for making a post that was labeled as "inappropriate". I asked someone "was she really hot?" when they made a thread about getting in trouble for crossing the professional line and contacting a patient.

Does this seem like an overreaction to the SDN membership?

Also, how does probation work? I don't notice a difference except that I have been branded as "probationary status".

Members don't see this ad.

I am a verified Attending and have been a member for over 10 years but get put on probation for making a post that was labeled as "inappropriate". I asked someone "was she really hot?" when they made a thread about getting in trouble for crossing the professional line and contacting a patient.

Does this seem like an overreaction to the SDN membership?

Also, how does probation work? I don't notice a difference except that I have been branded as "probationary status".
Your question seems inappropriate to me too. So, not an overreaction.

Probation means you can continue to post, but further infractions will result in being removed.