Private room, shared bath in Atlanta

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ricegrad

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a spare bedroom with a shared bathroom in a house available for short term rent. The room can be furnished or unfurnished. Rent would be $700 per month with all utilities included: gas, water, electric, WiFi, and access to a washer/dryer. Off street parking is available.

A little about the house: Located in Tucker, GA just outside the perimeter and an easy drive to Emory University, the CDC, or just about anywhere else in the metro Atlanta area. There's a big deck that overlooks the huge, shaded backyard.

A little about me: I'm completing a residency at the CDC. I have a Great Dane, a cat, and a house with way too many bedrooms for just me. My husband is in the Army and is stationed in NC, so he's around about every other weekend.

A little about you: Pet-friendly, considerate of common spaces, doesn't mind the occasional nerd joke. If you're a craft beer fan, I'd be happy to show you some of the amazing bars that ATL has to offer. If you're an introvert that wants to spend all your time in your room, that's cool too.

Drop me a line if this sounds like a situation that would work for you.

Members don't see this ad.