Private Practice in Baton Rouge Generalist Position

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Swamp Gas

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Great opportunity to join private practice team of 19 MDs in supervisional model.

3 year partnership track (starting salary and partnership track negotiable based on experience)

30k sign on bonus

Partners >80% MGMA
8 weeks vacation first half of partnership, 10 weeks second half and additional increase with partnership

Group contributes 8.625% towards 401k with immediate vesting (max contribution with partnership)

Generous health care options and education stipend

Night float call system, call averages 2 weekends per quarter as associate. Home call.

No OB, Peds or Hearts. Plenty of regional

I am a current partner and am very happy. Great group of docs and CRNAs. 1 hour from all the fun in New Orleans. Would be happy to discuss the details further with anyone interested

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
What are the typical cases that a generalist does in your hospital? Also when you say supervision does that mean the MD is supervising up to 8 CRNA's at a time? Thanks

What are the typical cases that a generalist does in your hospital? Also when you say supervision does that mean the MD is supervising up to 8 CRNA's at a time? Thanks
Ortho (total joints under spinal, ORIFs) Neuro (cranis and spines), general (hernias, choles, appys, liver resection, bowel resections, trauma), vascular (AVFs under block), ENT, OMFS, endo. We don’t do any transplants

You start the day with 3 rooms. As the rooms come down you may have up to 4 or 5 rooms in order for people to go home. Attention is paid on what additional rooms you’re given (i.e. healthy lap appy in progress)

Feel free to message me if interested. We can discuss more over the phone.

Reactions: 1 user