Post-Bacc Suggestions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

beatla19

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm looking for post-bacc schools and a lot of them seem to want students who are either disadvantaged or haven't done their pre-med requirements. Seeing as how I am both advantaged and a biology major, I want to go to a postbacc that simply is there to bring up the gpa. I'm very interested in Georgetown and Drexel, but would ya'll have any other ideas? Thanks for your help!
P.S.- A california school would be awesome

Members don't see this ad.

Just another insight...i personally looked into many of the post-bac programs...all of which im sure are great...but since i had a real interest in CCOM for med school, and once i was put on the waitlist...i did some investigating to see if i could take my post-bac classes there...sure enough i could. So you dont always have to get into a post-bac program. You can take out private loans such as the bank one loan like i did...and take classes at what might be your dream school...its gives you a great advantage in the application cycle, much more to talk about in an interview, familiar with the campus and faculty, letters of rec if needed, great friends and connections in the current med school classes...check it out and see what you can find...but most importantly...BE PERSISTENT!!!!!