Post Bac Info Needed!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Portia1

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and I had a question regarding the post bac program at LECOM. From what I understand it is quite different than the normal programs that offer orgo, physics, and the like. Did anyone attend LECOM's program and get into the med school upon successful completion? My problem with school is the MCAT. I graduated with a gpa of a 3.8, held two jobs, volunteered, published a paper, etc, etc but my MCAT is very low----a 20. That test baffles me, I don't know how one can ace orgo, physics, chem, and bio and bomb the darn thing but I did! I am just curious as to what my chances are for gaining acceptance into LECOM following the post bac program. Any info anyone is willing to supply would be most appreciated! Thanks again!!! Portia:clap:

Members don't see this ad.

My suggestion is to take the MCAT again. Take a review course, or get good materials to study from. This is the only thing that's holding you back.