Pitt vs. Nova

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hwzhang0612

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am debating between Pitt Dental School and Nova Dental School. If ignoring the costs, which would you choose and why? I'd really appreciate any comments about those two schools!

Members don't see this ad.

I would definitely choose Pitt because it is a better school. I heard something not good about NOVA. Maybe you can find those out on your own as well.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks everyone for replying! I know it's really hard to rank dental schools, but when I went to Nova for interview and saw that their stats for previous entering class was as good as Pitt's...

Are you deciding on Pitt vs UDM as well ?
No just the ones I listed. I wanted to get a ranking for those 4, but I've only been accepted to two of them thus far...NYU and PITT. Deposits due in a few days :s lol any thoughts anyone?

No just the ones I listed. I wanted to get a ranking for those 4, but I've only been accepted to two of them thus far...NYU and PITT. Deposits due in a few days :s lol any thoughts anyone?
If you don't have to worry about tuition and living cost, nyc will be a very exciting place to be!

Reactions: 1 user
If you don't have to worry about tuition and living cost, nyc will be a very exciting place to be!
I agree, but Im concerned about the "supposedly" high dropout/failure rate and not enough chairs for the number of students they supposedly have lol. I don't know if its true or rumor.

Umm, I am sure NYU is gona cost you 100K extra over Pitt. No ?