General Admissions & OTCAS Physics requirement for grad applications???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jerseyot2b

Reaction score
Hello! I'm currently applying for graduate schools (MSOT) and most schools I applied to do not have physics as a prerequisite. I want to apply to Pace and TJU, but they both require physics with a lab. I'm almost graduating from a pre-ot program that did not have physics as a part of it so I haven't taken it. Do you think I have a chance with these schools without the class or should I try and take physics? I also don't think I would be the best with physics!!! Please help

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
If physics is one of their pre-reqs then you have to take it or else your application will be halted!

Reactions: 1 user
Hi,
If physics is one of their pre-reqs then you have to take it or else your application will be halted!
ughh thank you! I'm so stuck because I haven't taken precalc which is the prerequisite for physics

Hi! I've contacted schools that require physics and some accepted my biomechanics course. I'm not sure if you have taken biomechanics in your pre-ot program, but if you did, it wouldn't hurt to reach out to the program! Personally, for the schools that didn't accept my biomechanics course, I didn't view it as worth it unless they were my top school and I felt confident applying.

Reactions: 1 user