Physics Career Project please respond Asap

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Angie87

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have to complete a career project and i will be greatly appreciated if a podiatrist doctor can please answer my questions ASAP........the questions i need answered are as follows:
1)Describe your daily duties.
2)how did you pick this career?
3)what is the favorite part of your job?
4)what is the least favorite part of your job?
5)Lastly, would you chose this field if you had to do everything all over again?

i hope its not too much to ask if i can have ur name and a reference number because i need to include that as well in my career paper......Thanks a alot....i hope to recieve a reply soon!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Angie87 said:
I have to complete a career project and i will be greatly appreciated if a podiatrist doctor can please answer my questions ASAP........the questions i need answered are as follows:
1)Describe your daily duties.
2)how did you pick this career?
3)what is the favorite part of your job?
4)what is the least favorite part of your job?
5)Lastly, would you chose this field if you had to do everything all over again?

i hope its not too much to ask if i can have ur name and a reference number because i need to include that as well in my career paper......Thanks a alot....i hope to recieve a reply soon!!!!

You may want to try posting this in the "Podiatry forum" as opposed to "pre-podiatry". The doctors probably won't come to this forum very much.

jonwill said:
You may want to try posting this in the "Podiatry forum" as opposed to "pre-podiatry". The doctors probably won't come to this forum very much.

Thank you , for the advice..i really appreciate it... by any chance do u happen to know if there are any similar forums like these for engineering