Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

K-Dent-

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Pharmacy

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hello! Has anyone applied this cycle? Has anyone gotten accepted yet? Any interviews? For Class of 2022

Hey I applied. PharmCAS was verified like 2 days ago and I received a "Thanks for applying to our school" email yesterday from Larkin. Now we wait on interview invites. *fingers crossed* I check my email like every 5 minutes

Hey I applied. PharmCAS was verified like 2 days ago and I received a "Thanks for applying to our school" email yesterday from Larkin. Now we wait on interview invites. *fingers crossed* I check my email like every 5 minutes[/QUOTE

AHH i was just verified today, have you taken your PCAT yet? Fingers crossed is right!!!!

Good Luck ( :

Members don't see this ad :)
AHH i was just verified today, have you taken your PCAT yet? Fingers crossed is right!!!!

Good Luck ( :

Yea I completed it January, just got our scores back. I did ok. What about you?
Also, have you heard anything about interviews from the school yet?

Goodluck to you as well :)

this school has an extremely poor reputation, I would consider other options

Why? Beacuse its new doesnt mean it has poor reputation.
with the current job market saturation, yes it is because it is new. nearly all pharmacists look down upon these schools because they are ruining this profession

Not yet im taking the PCAT in April. They sent me an email letting me know to send my scores when i recieve them. What did you score if you dont mind me asking? How did you find the PCAT overall? What did you use to study? Sorry for the 101 questions lol. Make sure they have your scores and hopefully they will be contacting you soon!

If i applied to a school in 2007 when i was going into this blossoming field, and had NO pcat scores available, it would be an automatic refusal. are you saying they will let you take the PCAT AFTER applying, accept your scores and possibly take you on board?

If i applied to a school in 2007 when i was going into this blossoming field, and had NO pcat scores available, it would be an automatic refusal. are you saying they will let you take the PCAT AFTER applying, accept your scores and possibly take you on board?

Lol no deadline is in July and I won’t be considered till my pcat score is in. Actually some schools don’t require you to take the PCAT.

Reactions: 1 user
Lol no deadline is in July and I won’t be considered till my pcat score is in. Actually some schools don’t require you to take the PCAT.

Awesome! no PCAT huh? wow this sounds like you guys got it easy.....sorry but im busy eating the last of your 6 figure salary lunch. lol.

Reactions: 2 users