Pharmacist kills friends in pool with dry ice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MrBonita

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Check this story out. Interesting how fragile the human life is.

Members don't see this ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Are you the person who doesn't read articles before posting them?

Members don't see this ad :)
She is a Russian pharmacist, God knows what their training programs are like.

In Soviet Russia Pharmacist Harm you!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Moscow Harmacy this is Vlad. How can I help you?

• Haha
Too bad she reproduced, TWICE, before becoming a Darwin Award participant. It looks like she also killed her husband.

People will do the dumbest things to get views.

Wow....before I read the article I was wondering if she was a recent Larkin graduate....

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Wow....before I read the article I was wondering if she was a recent Larkin graduate....
I bet you knew that carbon dioxide displaces oxygen and they actually died because of the lack of oxygen..............you graduated top of your class didnt you? best wishes, see you at the larking pool, I got a quick way to make it really cold for you

I bet you knew that carbon dioxide displaces oxygen and they actually died because of the lack of oxygen..............you graduated top of your class didnt you? best wishes, see you at the larking pool, I got a quick way to make it really cold for you
That's typically how Co2 works.....yes.... Somewhere out there I'm sure Charles Darwin (my personal hero) is smiling.