Pharm.dpharmacist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lakelet

layman about PharmD
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
有在国外读Pharm.d或者当pharmacist的同胞吗?想与海外的同胞了解并交流一下临床药学及临床药师相关的事情。我是四川大学华西药学院临床药学的研一研究生,欢迎大家加我的msn哈,我的Emal:[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

有在国外读Pharm.d或者当pharmacist的同胞吗?想与海外的同胞了解并交流一下临床药学及临床药师相关的事情。我是四川大学华西药学院临床药学的研一研究生,欢迎大家加我的msn哈,我的Emal:[email protected]
We can not read Chinese. The text does not translate.

Yes, I dislike pickles too, but I don't see how that relates to pharmacy residencies.

Members don't see this ad :)

No..I'm not Chinese and I am just starting pharm school this fall, so I don't know if I am qualified to contact you. I just happen to roughly understand what you wrote.. I used to study Chinese years ago.

I think you should translate it if you want more reply unless you purposely want only people who know Chinese to read your post?:)

So you are a "graduate student" at Si Chuan University (西药学院临床药学的研一研究生????)? In Pharmaceutical Sciences or in Pharmacy practice? Does China has pharmD program equivalent to the US?.. just curious...

Good luck with you academic endeavors

I agree that the OP should translate his/her post. But seeing as how I know a bit of Chinese, I'll save him/her a bit of work:

"Are there any Chinese pharmacy students or pharmacists studying and/or working overseas? I want to exchange/share/discuss/understand more about clinical pharmacology and clinical pharmacists. I'm a student researcher at West China School of Pharmacy Sichuan University. Please add me onto your MSN contact list if you're interested: ....."

Dude, you really need to brush up on your Chinese. ;)

Of course, now the question is, can the OP understand any of our English?:rolleyes:

Yes she can, because there is another thread started by her, and her English is very decent. Which is why I am going to move it to the Eastern Asia subforum leaving a redirect for a month. It has nothing to do with residencies or fellowships.

I agree that the OP should translate his/her post. But seeing as how I know a bit of Chinese, I'll save him/her a bit of work:

"Are there any Chinese pharmacy students or pharmacists studying and/or working overseas? I want to exchange/share/discuss/understand more about clinical pharmacology and clinical pharmacists. I'm a student researcher at West China School of Pharmacy Sichuan University. Please add me onto your MSN contact list if you're interested: ....."
Wow,congratulations. Guys, your Chinese is so good.

No..I'm not Chinese and I am just starting pharm school this fall, so I don't know if I am qualified to contact you. I just happen to roughly understand what you wrote.. I used to study Chinese years ago.

I think you should translate it if you want more reply unless you purposely want only people who know Chinese to read your post?:)

So you are a "graduate student" at Si Chuan University (西药学院临床药学的研一研究生????)? In Pharmaceutical Sciences or in Pharmacy practice? Does China has pharmD program equivalent to the US?.. just curious...

Good luck with you academic endeavors

haha, I used Chinese just for Fun.:laugh: you guys post by English,and I post by Chinese.It will seems more international.haha:laugh:

Yes,I am a graduate student at Si Chuan University in Pharmacy practice.In my opinion, there are only 1 schools that look like equivalent to the US's Pharmacy school.That is pharmacy school of ShangDong Province university.