Position Swap PGY2 IM in Chicago for PGY2 IM in NY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

springsaver

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am currently working as a PGY1 resident in IM in Chicago area. Due to personal/family reasons, I want to relocate to New York area for the PGY2 IM year. If someone is willing to SWAP or if a position is available, please let me know. I am open to almost any program, including community or university programs.

Members don't see this ad.

try contact Brooklyn Hospital, and Stony Brook (Mather, Port Jefferson).
good luck.

Not in NYC but in Cleveland, which is much closer if interested, I would like to swap to chicago.

I am currently working as a PGY1 resident in IM in Chicago area. Due to personal/family reasons, I want to relocate to New York area for the PGY2 IM year. If someone is willing to SWAP or if a position is available, please let me know. I am open to almost any program, including community or university programs.

Hi! I'm a PGY1 FM in LI looking to transfer to Chicago. I know it's a stretch, but I'm in a similar situation where I'd do almost anything to be close to my family in Chicago. Would you be open to switching specialties?