Position Wanted PGY-1 in Internal Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

1flow

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear Program Director / Future colleague,

I am very passionate about Internal Medicine and looking for a PGY - 1 position starting July, 2014. I am a US citizen and have completed USMLE Step 1, Step 2 CK, Step CS and Step 3 with ECFMG certification. I am willing to relocate any where in the US and even available for an earlier start date if needed. I have over 2 years of externship experience in Canada and over 7 months of externship experience in the US which includes both inpatient, ICU and outpatient settings and still ongoing. Overall, I am an energetic, hardworking individual with friendly demeanor and known as a great team player. Please send me a private message if you have an opening or know about an opening. I sincerely thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Members don't see this ad.

Dear Program Director,

I am very interested in Internal medicine residency program for PGY-1 position starting in July 2014, I am willing to relocate anywhere in the US. I am US permanent resident and have completed USMLE Step 1, Step 2CK, Step CS, and Step 3 in progress for next month with ECFMG certified. I have over 3 years experience of externship, observership, volunteer, and currently a full time employee working as a Clinical Coordinator I/Sub Investigator. Although I am an experienced Clinical Coordinator, my maturity, hardworking personality, practiceal experience, and eagerness to enter a teaching hospital will make me an excellent candidate. I believe I would be a strong candidate for IM position. Thank you for your time and consideration!

• Step 1 & 2 are completed
  • Step 3 (August 20/25, in progress)
  • US Permanent Resident
  • Doing Psychiatry Clinical Trail for over a year
  • ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates) Certified
  • Completion Of Clerkship at Yale University, Certified
  • MBBS
  • MCCB (Matrix Consensus Cognitive Battery) Certified
  • Good Clinical Practices Certified
  • Indian Medical Association
  • Punjab Medical Association
  • NIH Good Clinical Practice Certification
  • Perfect Attendance
  • State Basketball Player
  • Silver Medal (Mathematics)

If any positions are available please contact me [email protected]

Last edited:
Dear Program Director,

Hi am a USA citizen, US MD graduate with also a PharmD with an active license in three states, have six months of residency credit, and passed all my USMLE steps on my first attempt. I am looking for a PGY1 position and can start immediately anywhere in the United States

If there is any positions available immediately and/or you have questions, please email [email protected] or i can be text/called at area code (three one zero) 928- 1898

Thank you,