Personal Essay

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

StplrDncr

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this has been asked/discussed earlier because my search ended up with nothing but anyway...

For the personal essay it asks to talk about you as a person and I am confused on how to go about this.

I have already written how I became interested with some personal experiences but I am unsure how to tie in information about me as a person. Would my experiences let them know enough about me?

I know a list of qualities in not appropriate considering there is no supporting information but I don't want to tell 500 random stories to show about me as a person.

So to sum it up, I guess my question is how do I incorporate the information about me as a person into my personal essay?

Thanks for the help!

Members don't see this ad.

if you are a hard worker, talk about that by bringing in examples (from the 500 :laugh: ) i would say pick 3 good qualities and go for it!

i wrote my personal statement as an autobiography, i was able to bring in my better qualities that way

good luck :luck: