Pediatric dentist sees how many patients a day?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hhk0036

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it different for medicaid or private ins office?
How many per day?
How much is daily salary? On average?

Members don't see this ad.

This is highly variable depending on the office and how fast you work. There have been days where I've seen zero patients (all no shows) and max was about 60. Some days you can produce zero and other days up to $15k plus if you work HARD. It's not an easy question to answer.

This is highly variable depending on the office and how fast you work. There have been days where I've seen zero patients (all no shows) and max was about 60. Some days you can produce zero and other days up to $15k plus if you work HARD. It's not an easy question to answer.
First of all, I love your profile pic! Adorable.

Second, agree 100%. Not all days are the same. Some days you might be doing full mouth cases under GA. Other days will be a hygiene and smaller op cases.

As far as salary, it can vary widely. The most common structure is to be paid a % of your daily collections, with a guaranteed daily minimum. I’ve seen percentages as low as 25% and as high as 40%. As far as the guaranteed minimum, $1500ish seems to be common from what I’ve seen.