Pcat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

orchidd

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I registered online to take the PCAT on October. The thing is when I filled out the score recipients on the application, I chose 3 schools which already participating in the Pharmcas. I didn't choose Pharmcas.
I already paid for the fee. Now I realize that I have to send PCAT score to Pharmcas so I want to change the score recipients' part but they didn't let me change it. Does anyone in here experience that before? If I want to add more schools, then I need to pay $18 more for each school which I don't want to do that. Thank you very for your time on this! I'd be greatly appreciated.

orchidd

Members don't see this ad.

I made the same mistake when I applied for the November PCAT. But in my situation I only put down two schools on my application one of which you are supposed to send the results to PharmCAS and not to the school. I didn't realize this until after the fact. Anyways, I emailed Harcourt to tell them about my mishap and they told me that there is nothing that can be done now and that they cannot change the info. They told me that the only thing I can do is send them a letter with a money for $18 requesting that PharmCAS be added. The information that need is:

Your Name
Your Current Address
Your Social Security Number
Date you are testing
School Name or Code(PharmCAS #104)

and a brief request to add a school recipient to your profile.

send to:
Harcourt Assessment Inc.
Customer Relations-PCAT
19500 Bulverde Rd.
San Antonio, TX 78259

If you do find a way out of this please let me know.