pathophysiology at UNE vs Berkeley's extension

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premedwannabe12

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone taken Pathophysiology at either UNE or Berkeley's extension with Ahmad Kashif? Any input/ advice would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm taking Patho at UNE right now. The quizzes are open book and I've just come to the mid-term, which is closed book (so my anxiety is through the roof). I'm trying to find someone else who's also taken this course... I'd love a bit of a heads up on the midterm. There's no comprehensive study guide... basically just half the book in 50-100 questions.

I'm taking Patho at UNE right now. The quizzes are open book and I've just come to the mid-term, which is closed book (so my anxiety is through the roof). I'm trying to find someone else who's also taken this course... I'd love a bit of a heads up on the midterm. There's no comprehensive study guide... basically just half the book in 50-100 questions.
Hi!! I am actually considering in taking pathophysiology at UNE, how is your course going?