Pathology !

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Clar1

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
How did you all study oral pathology ! I am
taking it this quarter, it is week 6 and I am still trying to see how to study. My professor gives us pictures , and a little case that is even more confusing, half of the class are failing . Should I mostly memorize pictures ?! How did you all study path?!

Members don't see this ad.

Ask upperclassmen and the prof

Reactions: 1 users
Look for an obscure handbook called maji jose. You might even find like a PDF somewhere. Handy book, got me through 2 years of o-path

Members don't see this ad :)
Ask upperclassmen and the prof

I did, but unfortunately none of them helped. Upperclass people don’t share any ideas or anything , all they say is like awwww we know ! it is hard ! like no useful info ! The professor is a complete different drama ! No one trusts her ! Also we have 2 professors !

Look for an obscure handbook called maji jose. You might even find like a PDF somewhere. Handy book, got me through 2 years of o-path

Thank you ! I’ll look for it !

You can try making image occlusion or basic card types on Anki to help you memorize pictures/tie them mentally to their names. Normally in dental school I just read the slides 4-5 times to memorize, but in path there is a lot of extraneous info that won't stick from just reading. I used flashcards for that.

Reactions: 1 user
You can try making image occlusion or basic card types on Anki to help you memorize pictures/tie them mentally to their names. Normally in dental school I just read the slides 4-5 times to memorize, but in path there is a lot of extraneous info that won't stick from just reading. I used flashcards for that.

Thank you !