passed step2 CS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

inddoc77

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello everyone ,
i had passed step 2 CS ,i had taken it in april 4th week .
i was always a passive observer of this site and it helped me a lot in gathering others experiences about CS.it was a real helpful site .
i had followed UW,first aid ,OSCE and kaplan notes .
thanks everyone again .
and any help needed from my side ,i'll be glad to help u all .

Members don't see this ad.

april 4th or 4th week in april? I took mine 4th week of april and no results yet????(Philli)

I took mine in philly april 8th, and got my score back last thursday, so I think you still have a little wait.

i meant i took it on 20th april ,not exactly 4th week and i did find out by oasis trick .

Members don't see this ad :)
hi everyone,
i really need opinion and suggestions abt this test. boz my husband took this test twice, and he failed.infact he is v.good in datacollecting and in subject,but he is failing in interpersonel skill and spoken english.any advice would be highly apperciated.
thx in advance

nikky said:
hi everyone,
i really need opinion and suggestions abt this test. boz my husband took this test twice, and he failed.infact he is v.good in datacollecting and in subject,but he is failing in interpersonel skill and spoken english.any advice would be highly apperciated.
thx in advance

Did you see that they send your results? If not the Oasis Trick does not work!