Passed BCSE. NAVLE application help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

begonia112

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am new to this forum. I recently passed BCSE and would like to apply for NAVLE in April. I was told to submit my BCSE score and fill out the online #2 application. I did all of that and paid the fee required. I got the confirmation number but it says I need to submit certification of education. When I spoke to a coordinator I was under the impression that I did not have to do it. Has anyone here applied for NAVLE with just BCSE completed and could tell me if I need to send that certification of education to my home country and let them fill it out? Thank you in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
D
Hi guys, I am new to this forum. I recently passed BCSE and would like to apply for NAVLE in April. I was told to submit my BCSE score and fill out the online #2 application. I did all of that and paid the fee required. I got the confirmation number but it says I need to submit certification of education. When I spoke to a coordinator I was under the impression that I did not have to do it. Has anyone here applied for NAVLE with just BCSE completed and could tell me if I need to send that certification of education to my home country and let them fill it out? Thank you in advance.[/QUOT

Did you not enroll with ECFVG to test BCSE? I have not gone past the BCSE step yet but I would think that your ECFVG-AVMA or NEB-CVMA membership would be sufficient. It would otherwise be redundant to submit what they already have.

Hi guys, I am new to this forum. I recently passed BCSE and would like to apply for NAVLE in April. I was told to submit my BCSE score and fill out the online #2 application. I did all of that and paid the fee required. I got the confirmation number but it says I need to submit certification of education. When I spoke to a coordinator I was under the impression that I did not have to do it. Has anyone here applied for NAVLE with just BCSE completed and could tell me if I need to send that certification of education to my home country and let them fill it out? Thank you in advance.
You need to contact ECFVG and they (ECFVG) are the ones that need to submit your certification ( that you are indeed enrolled in th ECFVG program and that you completed step 3 of the process.
Good luck