Orgo lab before or after pod school Easter egg collection?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joshualander

Reaction score
I am currently enrolled in orgo II and will need to take the lab separately. I was planning on taking it during the summer I session but I'd like to take it in the fall instead after applying this cycle as I would like to devote my time to finishing my mcat prep and exam. Would this affect my application at all?

Not sure how the "easter egg collection" title got in there? Haha

Members don't see this ad.

Without the orgo lab, your app will not be complete or verified by AACPMAS. And without the verification, no school will get your app.
That said, focus on the MCAT prep and then take the lab in the fall; when you get the lab grade (around December), you are still early in terms of the app cycle.

And don't worry about the Easter stuff...we are doing it today for April's fool..should be all normal from tomorrow! :D

Reactions: 1 user
Without the orgo lab, your app will not be complete or verified by AACPMAS. And without the verification, no school will get your app.
That said, focus on the MCAT prep and then take the lab in the fall; when you get the lab grade (around December), you are still early in terms of the app cycle.

And don't worry about the Easter stuff...we are doing it today for April's fool..should be all normal from tomorrow! :D
That’s good to know! For some reason I thought that as long as it was completed before matriculating and updated in the application that it would be okay but I probably misread something. Good news is I can bump my mcat exam a month and study more:) It is a shame though I won’t be able to apply day 1 of the cycle but at least December is still early.

Members don't see this ad :)
That’s good to know! For some reason I thought that as long as it was completed before matriculating and updated in the application that it would be okay but I probably misread something. Good news is I can bump my mcat exam a month and study more:) It is a shame though I won’t be able to apply day 1 of the cycle but at least December is still early.

You should also email aacpmas just to be sure..they change their rules each cycle so better to get current info. GL!

Reactions: 1 users
That should certainly still be the case. Put all of your classes when applying. They don’t have to be complete prior to application. As long as you start and finish before matriculation. You can apply day 1.

Reactions: 1 user