Complete OP tag

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsAMeMario007

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
There should be an OP boxed tag next to the original poster/starter of a thread. I tend to watch threads I'm interested in and sometimes they get pretty long. An OP tag next to the original poster's name (similar to SDN gold donor box and others) would be pretty useful in seeing who originally started the thread and posted in it if it gets revived later on.

Also the mention --> @OP should also work if you want to tag the original poster of the intended thread instead of finding and listing the name of the OP.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
It's possible to add a Thread Starter banner for original poster in Xenforo forum software, but I'm not exactly sure about the details on how to implement it as it has something to do with specific forum code that admins are likely familiar.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I think this is a great idea to help increase structure in long threads! In other Xenforo based forums I've seen it as a small red tab called 'Thread starter.'
Thanks -- just added it and will ensure included in the upgrade.

Reactions: 3 users
I like it! Looks good. Thanks.

<<<<

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.