online research opportunities

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CyrusHabs7695

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Currently a pgy-1 DR prelim, planning on doing ESIR at my program and applying out for independent fellowship. Both the prelim program and rads program im at are not big into research. Wondering if there is any way for me to get involved in online research projects. Ive spent hours sifting through SIR without being able to find any projects, just roles on 'committees'. If anybody has any suggestions Id appreciate it! cheers

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,
Currently a pgy-1 DR prelim, planning on doing ESIR at my program and applying out for independent fellowship. Both the prelim program and rads program im at are not big into research. Wondering if there is any way for me to get involved in online research projects. Ive spent hours sifting through SIR without being able to find any projects, just roles on 'committees'. If anybody has any suggestions Id appreciate it! cheers
As much as it makes me want to vomit, Twitter is your best lead.

Reactions: 1 user
There’s an endovascular research fellowship you can apply to through OEIS, I believe. The application deadline this year has passed already, but if you sign up for OEIS connect you may be able to see if there’s subsequent grants / opportunities.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)