OMS Texts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tx oms

Welcome to Thunderdome
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What's your book of choice?

General OMS: Peterson, Fonseca trauma, Knowledge Updates
Pathology: Neville and Damm, Barnes
Surgical Atlas/Approaches: Ellis & Zide, Lore & Medina, Janfaza, Head and Neck Surgery by Hans & Naumann
Periodicals: OMFS Clinics/Atlases

New Edition of Ellis and Zide comes out August 1st.

Members don't see this ad.

tx oms said:
New Edition of Ellis and Zide comes out August 1st.
I took some of the operative pictures for the new edition! Just look for the blurry photos...

The new edition is supposed to have more approaches. When I was on service a few months ago Ellis was asking us to be on the lookout for Weber-Fergusons and stuff like that. And it will have clinical pictures instead of cartoons.

toofache32 said:
The new edition is supposed to have more approaches. .

So should the title now be "Surgical Approaches to the Head and Neck.......With bonus 30% new approaches!"

Members don't see this ad :)
north2southOMFS said:
So should the title now be "Surgical Approaches to the Head and Neck.......With bonus 30% new approaches!"
"...and if you order now, you'll receive the free, yes FREE, autographed edition of Fast Eddie's Greatest Hits....hurry while supplies last!"

I also like any of the "Clinics" series. They take one topic at a time and beat it to death in one small volume. It saves you from having to do the lit searches and weed through all the literature yourself.

toofache32 said:
I took some of the operative pictures for the new edition! Just look for the blurry photos...
Of naked men?

Wait, I thought they were on OMFSRES's computer.....oh wait....that's the blurry photos of little boys...... ;)