OMS Program List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dentalbound

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
It seems like I remember seeing a list of OMS programs and links to their sites some time ago. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I tried searching for it but didn't have any luck. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
How about a list of the top programs?

It's right here:

www.topOMFSprograms.com

If the link doesn't work, then it's busy (lot of people try to get on it). If that's the case, I would try it again around 3 or 4 AM.

Thanks for the help Yah-E and good luck with your pursuit into omfs.

Yah-E said:
It's right here:

www.topOMFSprograms.com

If the link doesn't work, then it's busy (lot of people try to get on it). If that's the case, I would try it again around 3 or 4 AM.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: good one. Could anyone tell me some of the things that I shouldn't write in my application? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yah-E said:
It's right here:

www.topOMFSprograms.com

I'm interested to check this site out, but I haven't been able to get it to load yet...is it another forum for me to get addicted to?

OMFSCardsFan said:
I'm interested to check this site out, but I haven't been able to get it to load yet...is it another forum for me to get addicted to?
Usually only the pre-dents will fall for this kind of thing. If that site isn't working for you, try www.foolishlygullible.com

I have gotten up at 3am the past 5 nights in a row and it is STILL not working!

adamlc18 said:
Usually only the pre-dents will fall for this kind of thing. If that site isn't working for you, try www.foolishlygullible.com
Damn...it's not often that I feel this stupid. Usually, it's after sleeping with TX_OMS's wife and I realize that I've gotten the clap for the fourth time. I guess I'll never learn...

OMFSCardsFan said:
Damn...it's not often that I feel this stupid. Usually, it's after sleeping with TX_OMS's wife and I realize that I've gotten the clap for the fourth time. I guess I'll never learn...

I here you, I have gotten the clap 6 times now and genital warts too from TX's wife. :eek:

mtheman said:
I here you, I have gotten the clap 6 times now and genital warts too from TX's wife. :eek:
We can blame it on OMFSRES for giving it to her in the first place. Or did she bring it home from work?

toofache32 said:
We can blame it on OMFSRES for giving it to her in the first place. Or did she bring it home from work?

I say blame it on TX for giving it all to OMFSRES and the to TX's wife.