OMFS step I results!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yellowman

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow OMFS'ers!

Did you guys get your step I results yet? I heard yesterday that I passed and I am STOKED!!! I seriously thought I was going to fail....I wanted to kill myself studying for that god forsaken exam right after graduating from dental school.....but now it seems it was all worth it. Now if I can just get used to cleveland, OH.....hmmmmm

By teh way, intern year sucks ass and it's pretty f@#kin hard!!! LOL

Members don't see this ad.

congratulation~ you deserve it~

Members don't see this ad :)
I think anyone working in and around the oral cavity should have to take Part II dental boards. ENT's, gen. surgeons, etc... :D

Boy, i know how you feel. Good job. I remeber coming out of that test and thinking....well, hope its better the second time i have to take it. Then by some miraculous dream you passed.....at least thats how it went for me. I actually did better than i expected. Anyhow, now life is easy............

......and now i'm easy, la...la.......la......la, easy like sunday morning.....la, la, la, la....................

(its a light and easy song, i hope you all wouldn't know it)

hey north2south....i think i pm'd you before the test
thanks for the tips....i honestly thought i failed that exam. I am SO SO relieved....honeslty I was having nightmares of failing that exam weeks before the exam results came out....I would wake up middle of the night thinking i should start studying for it again....LOL

north2southOMFS said:
Boy, i know how you feel. Good job. I remeber coming out of that test and thinking....well, hope its better the second time i have to take it. Then by some miraculous dream you passed.....at least thats how it went for me. I actually did better than i expected. Anyhow, now life is easy............

......and now i'm easy, la...la.......la......la, easy like sunday morning.....la, la, la, la....................

(its a light and easy song, i hope you all wouldn't know it)