Oh, the Places I've Been WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey guys extra looong day today, so I'm just catching up now. Anybody want to give me a quick tl: dr?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
*shrug* mostly random. She did talk more than others, which makes it seem like she's more likely to respond?

I could vote for say, MJ, but I don't think there would be a response.

Sent from my SM-G920T using SDN mobile

Why is everyone under the impression that throwing one vote out for someone means they're going to react to the vote? I'm not shaking in my boots over here just because one person voted for me, and that in no way means I need to come on and defend myself.

Reactions: 1 users
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
I would like to nominate this post by Crayola for a Paranoia of the Day Award (aka "a pippy"). She should win the pippy for Highest Percentage of WWers Suspected in a Single Post.
200.gif

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I also agree that the question Paws asked was not very helpful. The information gained does not clear anyone, and at this point we know **** all about who the wolves are. Aside from maybe the seer, no one has been truly cleared and that question (if the item is accurate) could have really helped to do that.

:shifty::heckyeah: A Tie! :heckyeah::shifty: D3 Lynch Tally

cyndia (1) - am
ceke (2) - strider, crayola
stl () -
pbc (1) - paws
allieh (1) - brit
paws (2) - lis, pbc
snowy (1) - genny

8/14
missing: snowy, MJ, STL, ceke, cyndia, allieh

Lynch ends ~ 30 minutes

p3CmIi9.jpg

Honestly torn between Ceke and Paws. Hopefully more people come on before deadline but for now lynch Paws

I hate it because in the interim I've come to like the Ceke and Paws lynches so much less (someone in the last few posts made a good case for both being innocent)

I agree silent players suck, which is why I usually lynch there first, but that can backfire too because then you only need a few wolves to maintain thread presence as they skid to a quiet but not silent victory

My mentor and I discussed options for questions to ask, and I asked a couple of the people in pm's what they suggested, and this seemed like something worth knowing. Had no one say that it was a worthless question so I went for it. It never occurred to me to ask related to groupings as PBC suggest just now. I really had no idea what to ask so that's why I asked several people for question ideas

Sent from my Moto E (4) using SDN mobile

Who's these everyone you talked to? Not me. Obvs not PBC because she brought up on thread today that there are more useful quesions. Strider and brit? Isn't brit band new so wouldn't be super helpful.

Lynch paws

If she is a wolf I could vote strider next.

Who's these everyone you talked to? Not me. Obvs not PBC because she brought up on thread today that there are more useful quesions. Strider and brit? Isn't brit band new so wouldn't be super helpful.

Lynch paws

If she isn't a wolf, where would you look?

Reactions: 1 user
Wanderlust D3 Lynch Tally

cyndia (1) - am
ceke (2) - strider, crayola
stl () -
pbc (1) - paws
allieh (1) - brit
paws (4) - lis, pbc, allieh, snowy
snowy (1) - genny

10/14
missing: MJ, STL, ceke, cyndia

Lynch ends ~ 15 minutes

Lynch paws

We've pm'ed, but did not discuss her question / ability. I do get a village vibe from her, but don't know anything concrete enough to say for sure.

Members don't see this ad :)
the noob reaction to about to be lynched is usually diarrhea of information, so this pulling of teeth from Paws is odd

(I start rage posting useless info because I don't know any better but now that I do, eh, it's still where my heart is)

maybe like me too afraid to spill the beans... but also could be a noob wolf that can't mount a good defense

We've pm'ed, but did not discuss her question / ability. I do get a village vibe from her, but don't know anything concrete enough to say for sure.

I also had been getting a village vibe from her. But I'm known to trust all the wrong people.

Super sketch that the only other person in Paws' group that they may have PMed with (barring an ability to talk freely outside groups) is strider...yet they claim to have PMed many people. Sticking with my vote.

I also had been getting a village vibe from her. But I'm known to trust all the wrong people.

Just going to comment this is the second time you shown hesitation for a lynch you're on.

Super sketch that the only other person in Paws' group that they may have PMed with (barring an ability to talk freely outside groups) is strider...yet they claim to have PMed many people. Sticking with my vote.
She can talk to at least one person outside her group, although if that info is useful it's too late now, with 2 min to lynch close...

Just going to comment this is the second time you shown hesitation for a lynch you're on.

Yesterday I just didn't like the bandwagon. It felt like an easy way for a wolf to vote.

Today as I said. I've been getting a village vibe from paws but her comment about asking people about her question when none of us were asked is sketch as all get out.

I would like to nominate this post by Crayola for a Paranoia of the Day Award (aka "a pippy"). She should win the pippy for Highest Percentage of WWers Suspected in a Single Post.

I don't get that for voting to lynch every single player in the same lynch? C'mon!

Reactions: 2 users
I don't get that for voting to lynch every single player in the same lynch? C'mon!
I have to say, I really enjoyed that day and that post restriction and tallying your waffleometer (which surprisingly my phone now recognizes as an actual word and doesn't even underline it... :laugh:)

My elementary school days, my class felt our class trips were cursed. Something always seemed to go wrong. Just taking a couple hour bus ride back to the school turned into an ordeal for us. We took two buses down but had to squeeze into one partway back due to one bus breaking down. Our trip to Montreal was no different. The weather was against us and most of what had been planned was canceled. However, this meant we got to play plenty of laser tag. Seems I was quite good as I was top in my group.

Everyone turned on Montreal. 'You didn't ask the correct question, you must be a wolf!' 'But, you don't know what my restrictions were. You're using flawed logic. The village would want to know how many of you there are.' With that as her defense Montreal waited silently for the rest to decide her fate. With little discussion her fate was decided, Montreal was no more.

montreal-canada-15.jpg

Dead is @StayingPositive2017
, Montreal, Canada, night vigilante
It is now Night 3. Night will close at 9am EDT

Nicaragua
1. @PrincessButterCup
2. @strider144
3. @SnowshoeDog143
14. @britzen

The Balkans
6. @Mad Jack
8. @genny
9. @SummerTheLynx
16. @Ceke2002

England
10. @LetItSnow
11. @Animal Midwife
13. @Crayola227

United States/Canada
15. @Cyndia
17. @allieh8607

Ghost Town Graveyard
12. Ny, Stratford-Upon-Avon
7. Dubz, Plitvice National Park
5. sparrow, Dover
4. @StayingPositive2017, Montreal

Today as I said. I've been getting a village vibe from paws but her comment about asking people about her question when none of us were asked is sketch as all get out.

This is very contradictory.

How? I thought she seemed village except that quote didn't make sense. I thought it was a wolf slip-up so I voted for her.

Either you think she's village or wolf. I don't see how you can think both.

Or I think she is village until something happens (eg her comment about asking multiple people about the question) and that one things switches her from potential village to potential wolf in my mind..

I'm sorry I wasn't here for the lynch, med increase zonked me out last night and I slept like a log for way longer than I should have.

I'm upset about Paws, I'd already read them as village (not through my ability, just from PMs - they were the person the phone item allowed me to talk with, and they seemed really, really village to me). :(

As for my knowing about the Volcano cancelling night actions. I had already planned to check Strider's claims out, but at the end of the night cycle I was just about to crash out so I Pmd Kara and said that I didn't mean to be pushy, but could I have the results of my night action straight away because I was about to go to bed and get some sleep. That's when I was told that night actions weren't effective because of the Volcano.

lynch Ceke

her autopsy may be useful in any case

if she flips villager, I may look more closely at the people really calling for her lynch, or come back to StayingPos or Britz

after that it's a toss up if I'll go for the quiet players on my list, unless more sketchiness presents itself

Honestly, for next lynch cycle, if lynching me (and I will turn up as villager) is going to help focus efforts more on catching potential wolves, then I will accept that. Yes I have a non seer ability that allows me to at least possibly ascertain potential villages from potential wolves, but If my being lynched is what it takes to help the village, I'll get the noose ready myself.

While not technically part of the Balkans, Venice was the last stop of the Balkans trip. It is an easy city to get lost in, especially if you have a specific destination in mind. If you don't care where you go and just want to explore, it's much easier to find your way around. So it was here our professor released us Monsters on the world, leaving us to our own devices while he returned home. While Venice's redirection appeared to be helping many people, there were some that had decided she needed to go. So, Venice was allowed to sink becoming fully submerged until it was gone from the face of the earth. The only thing left behind were tailless whip scorpions.

y0yHQah.jpg

Dead is @Ceke2002 , Venice, Italy who could redirect one person to a person of her choosing each night
It is now Day 4. Day will close at 10pm EDT

Nicaragua
1. @PrincessButterCup
2. @strider144
3. @SnowshoeDog143
14. @britzen
13. @Crayola227

The Balkans
6. @Mad Jack
8. @genny
9. @SummerTheLynx

England
10. @LetItSnow
11. @Animal Midwife

United States/Canada
15. @Cyndia
17. @allieh8607

Ghost Town Graveyard
12. Ny, Stratford-Upon-Avon
7. Dubz, Plitvice National Park
5. Sparrow, Dover
4. Paws, Montreal
16. @Ceke2002, Venice

-------
Well, gee, would you look at that, I was a villager. Okey dokey then well now that's out the way, perhaps the remaining villagers can get on with the business of hunting down some woves. Go village, rah, rah, rah and all that good stuff. :)
-------

Lynch Snowy

for the strange reactions of staying on lynches despite thinking they're village.

Lynch STL

For comments from other players saying that his play style this game is unusually quiet.

lynch mj

There are also a lot of people I am going back and forth on whether I think they are wolves or not: pbc, strider, cray, stl, am, cyndia.

Doing this crayola style so I don't miss anyone:

Wolf leans:
6. MJ – He’s been SUPER quiet, so I don’t really have any reads on him at all. Putting him in this category to put pressure on him to talk, and because I know he said he’s been busy, but I notice he’s been posting in several other threads without posting in here. He also voted strider day 1 to avoid a tie near deadline, but there was still 40 minutes to go.
9. STLAlso super quiet. Giving him a chance since he at least hasn’t been posting in other threads, but he’s only posted 3 times since the game started, and has only voted twice (both times for stridor). Also his reasoning for voting stridor in the first place was that he defended a joke vote with enthusiasm, but that didn’t happen??

Neutral/not sure:
1. PBC – Not sure on her. Only notes I made were that she called out sparrow for giving excuses for being late, and mentioned cray seemed to be playing normal during d1 and lynch shouldn’t go her way. She was one of the nyanko votes, but she justified her vote later. I also liked her calling out paws on the poor question choice, but that’s neither here nor there since paws turned out village.
3. Snowy - Not sure on her. Called out the ny vote as easy for a wolf to push for and that they would look closely at it, which she did follow up on by voting sparrow the next day. Backed off ceke as she thought ceke’s sketchy playing matched what she had seen of her villager play in the past.
8. Genny - Agreed with most of her reasoning so far. She called out ceke for being wolfy by throwing out pre-absence excuses. Totally agreed with that, and I liked that she later was willing to let it slide as she pointed out lynching ceke was stupid since she had painted a wolf target on herself. Leaning her towards village at the moment, but have nothing concrete, so leaving her in neutral.
10. LIS – I never read him well, since his posts are always so logical and I usually agree with them, even when he’s a wolf. And I’ve agreed with most of what he’s said, so keeping an eye on him.
11. AM – She seems to be tunneling on snowy, even though I thought snowy’s comments were reasonable about feeling village but thinking wolf based off of an odd comment. But I liked a lot of the earlier things she’s said.
13. Crayola– Not sure how to read her, she sure talks a lot. Didn’t like her saying paws was sketch for throwing shade her way, then she changed her vote to paws early in the game. Agreed with some of her reasoning so far, though her most recent list of sketchy players was useless since everyone was on it lol. Would rather have chatty players in the game though, so will be putting her on a backburner.
17. Allie - Not sure about her. She did say she was still keeping an eye on strider after they revealed and had proved their ability which I didn’t like. Also moved stl and mj down her list after dubz died, but I didn’t agree with that (and stl himself later said that he would kill a veteran and mj isn’t around for decisions these days).

Village
2. Strider – Called out crayola for saying stayp was sketch for throwing shade her way. Admitted to moving players around the roster. Paws vouched that strider revealed to them, and also told them who they were moving before they did it.
14. Britzen – Cekes ability is not a 100% clearing mechanism, but from her saying she saw britzen doing nothing the night before, and from the way britzen has been playing, leaning village. I didn’t like that she didn’t share the info on paws being able to talk outside of the group until 2 mins before that lynch close though.

To be clear, I'm voting MJ because of the quietness. I could vote any of the quiet veterans. A day or two is ok, but they're basically all Foxhuntering this game.

ETA: I'm a little happier with Cyndia after her wall post.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
It's so much easier to reread when there's only 9 pages haha. But it's alternatively super frustrating when there's not much to go off of.

And to clarify my MJ vote - I picked him over the others because he's been posting a lot in other threads today and yesterday, but hasn't posted here since Thursday.