Official Word of the Day Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bifid Uvula

My Superior Wang...
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
not sure how long this one is gonna last.... got a kick out of some of the other ones.

Members don't see this ad.

This thread will be dead by morning. Here's my entry:

Felch.

toofache32 said:
This thread will be dead by morning. Here's my entry:

Felch.
Damn...I couldn't find felch or bangbus on dictionary.com...

Members don't see this ad :)
I got a good one........

Bukake :thumbup:

This thread is going to make those of us who read it "esoteric." Too bad I already took the GRE.

Today's word of the day:

blumpkin.

disclaimer...if looking up, not for the pc police

The word is DECADENT

"This thread started by Uvula and encouraged by others has become decadent"

esclavo said:
The word is DECADENT

"This thread started by Uvula and encouraged by others has become decadent"

The word is HYPOCRITICAL:

"The post by esclavo about this thread being decadent while he adds to it's decline is hypocrital".

DcS said:
The word is HYPOCRITICAL:

"The post by esclavo about this thread being decadent while he adds to it's decline is hypocrital".

I meant the meaning of decadent that is more akin to nefarious, not deteriorating. This excercise is great for my english.

Dude for oral surgery you need to be practicing your crackhead english. No way those deadbeats will understand this junk.

Here's one I used today with my wife: sensuous

"Hey honey you're very sensuous....and sensuous up grab me another beer."

toofache32 said:
Here's one I used today with my wife: sensuous

"Hey honey you're very sensuous....and sensuous up grab me another beer."

Don't you mean ex-wife? And for further identification clarification, I'm sure she has a number... right?

DcS said:
Dude for oral surgery you need to be practicing your crackhead english. No way those deadbeats will understand this junk.

Where I'm at I need to practice my redneck not crackhead. I'm in luck because my dad spoke spanglish to me and my mom spoke redneck. Ahh yes, my native languages coming together... REDSPANECK! I need to partner with someone who speaks crackhead and we could write a three-way dictionary called "Languages of the OMFS ED patient" or "Trollspeak: fast interpretation for the OMFS ED patient". It could translate all words form crackhead to redneck to spanish or vise versa... I think I'm having an epiphany... wait... no its just a little indigestion from the beans last night...

esclavo said:
Where I'm at I need to practice my redneck not crackhead. I'm in luck because my dad spoke spanglish to me and my mom spoke redneck. Ahh yes, my native languages coming together... REDSPANECK! I need to partner with someone who speaks crackhead and we could write a three-way dictionary called "Languages of the OMFS ED patient" or "Trollspeak: fast interpretation for the OMFS ED patient". It could translate all words form crackhead to redneck to spanish or vise versa... I think I'm having an epiphany... wait... no its just a little indigestion from the beans last night...
This kinda stuff reminds of that scene on airplane where no one can understand the black guys and June Cleaver comes along and tells the stewardess that she speaks jive and can translate. :laugh: