***Official UNECOM Class of 2009!!!***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
docbill said:
Hey 2009ires

Its been one months. From the "sound" of it you guys are wiped out.

Just 9 month left and MS1 is up!!!

If anyone has any advice or comments to prepare me for next year. Please PM or post. good luck

Listen to UNE2009LMD!! Take some time off.

Wook

Members don't see this ad.

wook said:
Listen to UNE2009LMD!! Take some time off.

Wook

Sure will do!!!!

But I have to finish my grad degree. Hopefuly defend by June and get 4-6 weeks to travel and flush out everything I learned.

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay will do
Bump... almost escaped to next page.

take time off

for the love of god take time off

pleassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssse

:eek:

docbill said:
Hey 2009ires

Its been one months. From the "sound" of it you guys are wiped out.

Just 9 month left and MS1 is up!!!

If anyone has any advice or comments to prepare me for next year. Please PM or post. good luck

wook said:
Docbill:

It's awfully quite on this thread......

Wook

That is okay. I understand that people are trying to survive the first semester. I wish them all the best of luck.

Plus, soon enough there will be new people accepted and I will have some friends to chat with. :eek:

Anatomy scares me and all the studying is going to be hard to get back into, since grad school requires less memorizing and more creativity. Ohhh well everyone deserves a kick in the ass to get them back in to gear.

Best guys

docbill said:
That is okay. I understand that people are trying to survive the first semester. I wish them all the best of luck.

Plus, soon enough there will be new people accepted and I will have some friends to chat with. :eek:

Anatomy scares me and all the studying is going to be hard to get back into, since grad school requires less memorizing and more creativity. Ohhh well everyone deserves a kick in the ass to get them back in to gear.

Best guys

docbill:

You'll get through it. Do your best and you'll get through, it may not be easy, but you'll get through.

Wook

Thanks for the vote of confidence Wook.

I see a whole bunch of new people have been accepted for Class of 2010.

Anyone ready to start a class of 2010 thread!!!!

Man this time last year I got my acceptance and I remember how fast things went, before I knew it it was March and Aug. Crazy times here I come.

I look forward to it guys and gals.

docbill

docbill

i'm shocked to see that you didn't start the UNECOM 2010! someone beat you to it!!!! .....head and neck exam today...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :scared:

I did not want to hog it this year. YOu know my heart is still with Class of 2009 thread.

Hopefuly the HN exam went okay. That is crazy.. how much can you really be expected to memorize. A head + a neck... duhhhh hehehehe.