Official OU-COM 2010 Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It's PCC for me as well!!! I have used PSL before and really like it. :)

Members don't see this ad.

toothless rufus said:
Can you attend particular lectures if you are in the PCC, but think you might benefit from it? And do PCC students have access to the taped lectures as CPC does?
you absolutely can attend any lectures that you wish if you are in the PCC provided that you aren't in class (although I don't know why anyone would want to do this ;). I'm a second year PCC if any of you all have any questions feel free to drop me a line.

I have successfully intubated this thread and placed it on mehanical ventilation... BUMP!!!

Let's hear it: One and half months 'til freedom's reign is ended!!

Kidding... hope to see you all in August for Anatomy Immersion.

Members don't see this ad :)
make sure you enjoy your summer!

alphapenguin said:
make sure you enjoy your summer!

Oh, most definitely. Although I have been done with undergrad since Dec, 2005 so I am ready to begin... no rush though. Some days I just feel dumb.

BUMP!!! Just because... See everyone in a couple weeks.

i cannot imagine that there're only a few days left until we're all totally swamped with homework and stressed out about upcoming exams. i hope everyone is enjoying the few final days of the summer.

Luv2Dance said:
i cannot imagine that there're only a few days left until we're all totally swamped with homework and stressed out about upcoming exams. i hope everyone is enjoying the few final days of the summer.

I don't think it'll be all that bad. I'm sure it's like juggling while running a marathon but if some of the doc's that I've interacted with can do it, we shouldn't have a problem. And besides, we always have each other!!! :cool:
As for the summer, yes. I've celebrated my 5th wedding anniversary, my 25th B-day, put a few hundred rounds through my new 9mm at the range and couldn't be happier!!! That range will be great stress relief after block exams!!! A week and a half!!!! :scared: :eek: :scared: :eek: :scared:

ImNoSuperman said:
I don't think it'll be all that bad. I'm sure it's like juggling while running a marathon but if some of the doc's that I've interacted with can do it, we shouldn't have a problem. And besides, we always have each other!!! :cool:
As for the summer, yes. I've celebrated my 5th wedding anniversary, my 25th B-day, put a few hundred rounds through my new 9mm at the range and couldn't be happier!!! That range will be great stress relief after block exams!!! A week and a half!!!! :scared: :eek: :scared: :eek: :scared:
happy birthday and congrats!!!

Hope to see everyone at the cookout on Monday night, I will be making the trek from NJ that day alone since the Army has decided not to let my husband come but it will be nice to meet everyone before we start orientation!