**** Official Meharry C/O 2015 Acceptance Thread ****

Folafemi

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did a quick search but couldn't find any threads on interview invites and acceptance for class of 2015. Please post any relevant information that u have..

Members don't see this ad.

Did a quick search but couldn't find any threads on interview invites and acceptance for class of 2015. Please post any relevant information that u have..

Kindly share your understanding of what the MAPS program is and how it relates to Dental students. My impression is that it is only required for Medical students.
Thanks

Kindly share your understanding of what the MAPS program is and how it relates to Dental students. My impression is that it is only required for Medical students.
Thanks

Bump

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, I was invited to interview at Meharry. How do I sign up for an interview date with them? I keep trying to call them but no one ever picks up and the voice mail box is full so I can't leave messages.

I tried emailing them but have not heard back. How did you sign up for your interview?

Hey, I was invited to interview at Meharry. How do I sign up for an interview date with them? I keep trying to call them but no one ever picks up and the voice mail box is full so I can't leave messages.

I tried emailing them but have not heard back. How did you sign up for your interview?

You will receive or already received an email with instructions. Basically it's going to be a form that you need to print out and fax to the admissions department at the school. You should stay at the Millenium Maxwell hotel (if you are coming from out of state). They have a shuttle service that will pick you up from the airport, take you to Meharry for the interview and pick you up afterwards. I made a reservation through hotels.com and was cheaper than the rate they offered. Best of luck!

You will receive or already received an email with instructions. Basically it's going to be a form that you need to print out and fax to the admissions department at the school. You should stay at the Millenium Maxwell hotel (if you are coming from out of state). They have a shuttle service that will pick you up from the airport, take you to Meharry for the interview and pick you up afterwards. I made a reservation through hotels.com and was cheaper than the rate they offered. Best of luck!

Hey thanks! Did not receive an email yet. My status was just updated on AADSAS on Friday to "invited for interview." Hopefully I will get the instructions soon.
Thanks again for the info!

I believe the admissions office closed on the 17th and will reopen on Jan 3rd, If you don't have an interview date yet then I would personally give Ms Connolly a call on the 3rd to sort things out...
Good luck

Hey thanks! Did not receive an email yet. My status was just updated on AADSAS on Friday to "invited for interview." Hopefully I will get the instructions soon.
Thanks again for the info!

I believe the admissions office closed on the 17th and will reopen on Jan 3rd, If you don't have an interview date yet then I would personally give Ms Connolly a call on the 3rd to sort things out...
Good luck

Do you know what dates they currently have available? I was hoping to do it the end of January/early February.

Hey what was the name of the hotel that you found that was cheaper?

Do you know what dates they currently have available? I was hoping to do it the end of January/early February.

Well I was offered an invite for Jan 21st or Dec 1st. I chose the earlier date of-course so I would assume that there might still be Jan dates open

Hey what was the name of the hotel that you found that was cheaper?

I stayed at Alexis inn & Suites, Nashville Airport. Only $40 a night and the shuttle service picks u up for your interview for $18 and drop u off at the airport.

Well I was offered an invite for Jan 21st or Dec 1st. I chose the earlier date of-course so I would assume that there might still be Jan dates open

I stayed at Alexis inn & Suites, Nashville Airport. Only $40 a night and the shuttle service picks u up for your interview for $18 and drop u off at the airport.

Not bad! Thanks for the suggestion, I really appreciate it!

The reason I wanted a somewhat later date is b/c I might hear back from my state school (UMDNJ) the first week of January. It is my top choice.

I am still definitely looking forward to seeing Meharry though.

So are you definitely attending Meharry this fall?

Last edited:
Not bad! Thanks for the suggestion, I really appreciate it!

The reason I wanted a somewhat later date is b/c I might hear back from my state school (UMDNJ) the first week of January. It is my top choice.

I am still definitely looking forward to seeing Meharry though.

So are you definitely attending Meharry this fall?

I am and I already sent in my deposit and June can't come around fast enough :)

Hey guys I am new to this so please bare with me.. I got invited for an interview on Jan 21st. Can anyone please share their interview experience? Possible interview questions? how long does it take after the interview to hear whether or not you have been accepted?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys I am new to this so please bare with me.. I got invited for an interview on Jan 21st. Can anyone please share their interview experience? Possible interview questions? how long does it take after the interview to hear whether or not you have been accepted?

My advise would be to audit the interview feedback section for typical interview questions, the entire process is pretty laid back so be your self and remember if you made it this far there must be a reason. The time it takes to hear back depends on the adcom...Goodluck

I have an interview at Meharry coming up next month. I'm looking forward to it!

Does anyone know how full the class is at this point?

My interview there was nice. The food was great and the students seemed genuinely happy to be there.

Last edited:
:) I was recently accepted!!! yay!!!!!!! Anyone else hear anything!

Just curious if any of you guys accepted participate in Meharry's Summer HCOP Program and if yes how beneficial was it to your acceptance??

I was recently accepted to the entering class of 2011 Dental Program..Yessir!! anyone that knows about the city of Nashville living situations please personal message me..Im from Dallas and dont really know much about the city:)

From what I understand, MAPS is also for Dental students. Meharry requires for the students to take it in order to help ease the transition into dental school by going over stress/time management, just to name a few. I think it is a great way to bring the class together and preparing students for the intensity of dental school.

Congratulations to the Class of 2015!!

I am also a Meharrian and I am very excited about starting dental school :) Does anyone know when classes are starting in June?

Hello everyone!! I was just accepted!!!!!!! I look forward to meeting you all.

Can some of you guys share your stats please?