Official DMU class of 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
F

FS-Pro

Well, here is the thread for people who will be attending DMU next fall. I thought it might be fun to get to know each other or just chat. SO, I wil start.
I'm from San Diego, basically my whole life. Will graduate this semester with a degree in Business Administration from state school, San Marcos. I love playing any sports and excercising. Was definitely impressed with the gym at DMU! I also like photography.

Members don't see this ad.

FS-Pro said:
Well, here is the thread for people who will be attending DMU next fall. I thought it might be fun to get to know each other or just chat. SO, I wil start.
I'm from San Diego, basically my whole life. Will graduate this semester with a degree in Business Administration from state school, San Marcos. I love playing any sports and excercising. Was definitely impressed with the gym at DMU! I also like photography.
You're from Cali coming to the Midwest and I'm from Midwest going to Cali. haha. Have fun in the winter!

I started a DMU class of thread in the "Class thread" section. Under Osteopathic students forum. But, I'm down for getting to know DMU folks anywhere. I'm from maryland, going to BYU. Physiology major.

Members don't see this ad :)
Misparas,

Do you know Zachary Bowler?? He was my mission comp. and he's from Maryland. Anyways, I fly out to my interview at DMU today, already been accepted to KCOM, AZCOM, COMP, and TOURO-NV. What impressed you to choose DMU over KCOM? Or have you not truly decided yet?

:horns: This is good old jbone from SLC, Utah. It looks like DMU is the place for me. I just can't talk myself out of it, out of the million interviews I have been to, it was the one that gave me that WOW factor. I have a couple more MD interviews but I just can't get past DMU. I'm excited to meet y'all.
:horns: This will be a sweet class!!!

Definitely had the better (interview) experience at DMU, but currently live in Chicago and worry about moving to a smaller city program as it relates to rotations, residency opportunities (geopgraphically), name recognition, and the like. Any thoughts? What I've heard thus far doesn't lead me to believe that DMU will hurt me in any of the aforementioned respects vs. CCOM.

misparas said:
I started a DMU class of thread in the "Class thread" section. Under Osteopathic students forum. But, I'm down for getting to know DMU folks anywhere. I'm from maryland, going to BYU. Physiology major.

Any chance we can go ahead and lock this thread out so that others don't think this is the Official DMU Class of 2010 thread, since we have about 18 pages of posts on the "real" one??

Weldose, you can definitely move your questions to either the official DMU class of 2010 thread, or one of the various DMU vs (fill in the blank). I'm certain people will answer all of your questions.