Official Acceptance Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sara25

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wanted to start a thread like this to share some of the good news. I realize that not all specialties have wrapped up their interviews and sent acceptance letters, but at least we can have a thread to post anything in regards to that. I don't feel that a residency specific thread such as this is necessary since all acceptances are monumental achievements and should be celebrated. So feel free to post your wonderful news and share with the rest of us how you feel. Keep on posting!!!!! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

When are the 2 big dates?? And good luck to all the applicants........the night before was the worst night ever.

As far as I know..for Perio...most schools are done with interviews and have sent out acceptance letters, with the exception of the very few. As far as other specialties...I don't know.

Doggie said:
When are the 2 big dates?? And good luck to all the applicants........the night before was the worst night ever.

Match dates:
Ortho - November 30th
Every other Match specialty - January 30th

Everyone else has some time to go still