# of OMFS interviews so far..........

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pindola

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So how many interviews have you gotten so far and how many are you going?? Man, this is such a crap shoot; some students in my class has 7-8 interviews and other students have 0 with similar stats.

Let me start................

# of OMFS schools applied:14
# of interviews invites: 4
# of interviews attending: 3 (Two schools have the same interview dates so i ad to pick one; they won't change their dates. Crap)

BTW, will schools email or send you a letter if you have been declined for a interview or do they want us to guess.

Members don't see this ad.

pindola said:
BTW, will schools email or send you a letter if you have been declined for a interview or do they want us to guess.

A lot of them didnt even write a thank you note for blindly taking my application money!

Doggie said:
A lot of them didnt even write a thank you note for blindly taking my application money!

Do you guys mind mentioning your stats so we can gauge what we should be shooting for? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Doggie said:

yeah that was annoying last yr.

If you don't have a 99 on step one don't even bother.

Just kidding. Do a search. It is a dead horse.

Johnson22 said:
Do you guys mind mentioning your stats so we can gauge what we should be shooting for? Thanks!

Jediwendell said:
If you don't have a 99 on step one don't even bother.

Just kidding. Do a search. It is a dead horse.

I was just saying if while mentioning how many interview they had, they could mention their stats. How hard is that. I have looked at the stats of people from prior years. I was wondering about this year.