Oculoplastics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FernandoV

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How competitive is it to get an oculoplastics fellowship?

I know that you need to apply during your 2nd year of residency so what do programs look for in applicants?

I am a 4th year student applying to ophtho and looking into the field. Does anyone have some suggestions/advice for someone at this point in the game in order to make them a more appealing applicant for fellowship? (obv matching into an ophtho program is a given; hopefully I make it past that hurdle!)

Members don't see this ad.

How competitive is it to get an oculoplastics fellowship?

I know that you need to apply during your 2nd year of residency so what do programs look for in applicants?

I am a 4th year student applying to ophtho and looking into the field. Does anyone have some suggestions/advice for someone at this point in the game in order to make them a more appealing applicant for fellowship? (obv matching into an ophtho program is a given; hopefully I make it past that hurdle!)
You are double posting. That isn't good forum etiquette. Please delete this thread.